Friday, September 10, 2010
JUDYTH VARY BAKER, 1963: I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH LEE HARVEY OSWALD, BUT STATE LEE WAS INNOCENT AND IN CONTACT WITH ME UNTIL LESS THAN 2 DAYS BEFORE THE ASSASSINATION. MY BOOK -- ME & LEE--WILL BE RELEASED AT THE END OF SEPTEMBER, 2010. I AM A WITNESS JOHN MCADAMS NEVER MET, YET HE CREATED AN LARGE,INACCURATE) WEBSITE ABOUT ME. HE MUST STAND BEFORE GOD ONE FINE DAY. PERHAPS HE IS AN ATHEIST, THOUGH HE WORKS AT A CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY.
JFK / The Kennedy Assassination Home Page: NOT FOR SCHOLARS
John McAdams is a professor at Marquette University, but that doesn't mean that academics should trust all that he writes regarding the Kennedy assassination.
His material is presented in a biased, slanted manner.
Your academic reputation might be impugned by doing so: beware.
The "official version" touted by McAdams is loaded with subtle injections of vitriol, and his description of his home page for this topic is actually an accurate description of his own work, to wit:
"A skeptical look at the welter of nonsense, misinformation, and disinformation surrounding the murder of JFK. Debunks various myths.
That's how John McAdams characterizes the hundreds of books and thousands of articles that have been published defending Lee Harvey Oswald as an innocent man(Versus comparatively few books by those who should be listed as (1) having double-digit IQ's,(or) rewarded in some way to promote the Official Version).
The method used is clever, but easily recognized, once understood:
There are several approaches used by McAdams and others to promote the factoid that Oswald killed John Kennedy. I call them the Seven Dealey Sins:
1) They dismiss dissident thought as "nonsense, misinformation, disinformation" and "myths."
2) They call the dissidents names, such as "buffs" -- did you ever hear of a Holocaust Buff? But you'll hear about a "Kennedy Assassination Buff." Other pet terms are "wacky," "sinister" and "looney."
3) They present government findings as the "final word" --beyond fault or question, despite a mountain of evidence that exists showing that the government covered up the truth about Oswald and the assassination. Push the "findings" of the Official Version, even though the government, if involved (and it was) in Kennedy's killing would never indict itself. That's like expecting the Gestapo to give honest, accurate reports about Holocaust victims.
4) They pretend to be "fair" by presenting the dissident information and opinions, but in such a manner that the dissident information will always look inferior to government-sponsored evidence to the contrary.
5)They will use partial or altered quotations, materials out of context, and carefully selected "exhibits" that often, when examined, are found to be flawed, such as planted evidence or manipulated witness statements.
6) No mater how many have to be discounted, they will discount every single witness that can support Oswald's innocence: they are all "crackpots," "mistaken," or "lying." All of them! Only witnesses supporting the Official Version, no matter how poor their testimony, are acceptable. All witnesses who have died, according to the Official Version defenders, died of natural or accidental causes, or committed suicide, even if they were shot five times with a shotgun.
Example: McAdams went so far as to state that the doctors who tried to save Kennedy's life in Parkland Hospital, after he was brought there, mortally wounded, did not have time to look at the head wounds. The experienced ER doctors --familiar with gunshot wounds--were supposed to have neglected checking Kennedy's head wounds! It is the ONLY way McAdams can dismiss so many doctors, nurses and others who reported seeing Kennedy's brains falling from the back of his head, etc.
7) the seventh deadly Dealey Sin is to leave out new evidence or attack those bringing forth new evidence or testimonies -- shades of Planet of the Apes where the magisterial apes "see no evil, speak no evil and hear no evil" that does not fit with their belief system.
Of course, those who have the same opinion as McAdams and his minions are praised for their fine work.